Join us for any or all Tuesday afternoons to connect with others in our community.
1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- April 16th - Protecting Yourself From Fraud by the OPP
- April 23rd - Downsizing and Decluttering by the Batemans
- April 30th - Interacting with people who have dementia by the Alzheimer's Society.
- May 7th - Travelogue to be determined
- May 14th - Book Club
- **Thursday, May 23rd - Learn about the effects of loneliness on your health and how to prevent them: Diane Mulcaster with Windsor Essex Compassion Care Community
- May 28th - Social time - games, chatting, etc.
- June 4th - Travelogue to be determined
- June 11th - Book Club
- June 18th - Social Club
For more information, contact Linda Belch at firstname.lastname@example.org